Saturday, July 24, 2004

Summer Sale + 20% off any order of $50 at Spiegel.com (expires 2004-07-26)

In addition to their up to 50% Summer Dress Sale, Spiegel.com is having 2004 Swim Sale on their summer's hottest swimsuits . Save up to 40% on tankinis, bikinis, and one-piece suits. If you are not feeling exciting for these sales yet, we have one more good news for you. On top of these Sales, you can get extra 20% off on your purchase of $50 or more at speigel.com via this link. While sales might last for couple weeks, the special 20% off discount expires July 26, 2004.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your free coupon blog. You might like thisfree coupon site also.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about bird toy. I have a website about bird toy which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic