Friday, September 24, 2004

Dell LCD monitor 15" only $249 & 17" only $299 (This weekend only)

Dell Small Business is having a outrageous Flat Panel Monitor deal this weekend - For E153FP 15-inch Flat Panel Color LCD Monitor, you got $50 off original price to drop the price to only $249. For E173FP 17-inch Flat Panel Color LCD Monitor, you will got $80 off to drop the price to unbelivable $299 only. Click here to go to Dell Small Business home page, You won't miss the deal that advertised in that page. Hurry! THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Offer expires Sunday, 2004-09-26.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your site while looking for coupon print... I think you might like this site... coupon print

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool site! I have a site on cell free mobile phone t, you can check it out here: cell free mobile phone t

Anonymous said...

Dear Frank,
Thank for sharing about Dell LCD monitor 15. I need more info about deal ipod nano. If you have more deal ipod nano topic, please share with us. Going to visit you soon.

Anonymous said...

Dear Frank,
I'm looking for information about ipod nano wholesale and found Dell LCD monitor 15 here. I'm glad that you really put a lot of time and effort about ipod nano wholesale site. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!