Saturday, December 04, 2004

Bluefly offers Up to $50 Off (expires 2004-12-6)


Shopping for fashion?

Bluefly is offering instant gratification to online shoppers with up to $50 off when you purchase $350 or more; $30 off for $250 purchase; $15 off when you spend $150 or more. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. Valid online only. Offer ends 12/07 at 6AM EST.

HSN is offering 20% off Fashion for new customers. Maximum Savings of $50. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Clearance Department and sale priced merchandise. To redeem, go to HSN, click on Fashion tab, and apply HSN4189 at checkout. Offer good through Dec. 2004.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting dominos coupon blog. You might enjoy thisdominos coupon as well... dominos coupon

Anonymous said...

Dear hko19,
Thanks for sharing Bluefly offers Up to $50 Off (expires 2004-12-6). You’ve given me an idea for my next articles on ipod nano wholesale with your creative writing on this blog. Your info really does deserve an honest compliment.

Thanks for sharing with us. I'm surely add yours to my collection of ipod nano wholesale blog.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog hko19. I was searching for information on mead telescopes and came across your post Bluefly offers Up to $50 Off (expires 2004-12-6) - not quite what I was looking for related to mead telescopes but very interesting all the same!

If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on telescopes.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog hko19. I was searching for information on how to use a telescope and came across your post Bluefly offers Up to $50 Off (expires 2004-12-6) - not quite what I was looking for related to how to use a telescope but very interesting all the same!

If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on telescopes.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog hko19. I was searching for information on how to use a telescope and came across your post Bluefly offers Up to $50 Off (expires 2004-12-6) - not quite what I was looking for related to how to use a telescope but very interesting all the same!

If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on telescopes.