Friday, February 25, 2005

Tip: The Incredibles

Google has rolled out a great movie search this week at google.com for you to locate showtime. It's incredibly fast and user friendly. I gave it a try with 'The Incredibles' in mind and wonder what kind of reviews are with it. All it takes for the answers is going to Google, in the search box I typed,

movie: the incredibles

Boom! I got a link to 64 reviews and 2 locations showing The Incredibles near my office in zip code 95112. Links to the theater locations are also available that take me to Google's new map service. Google map is extremely easy to use. It's fast, and it's easy to shift your view too.

Pretty cool. How about other movies showing near me? No problem, just ask Google,

movie: 95112

As a result, dozens of showtime near me were returned on screen. If you want to locate the best deal for The Incredibles DVD pre-order (available on 3/15), come to myJaco.com and search for,

The Incredibles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic