Friday, June 17, 2005

Up to 50% off Gap Summer Sale + Free Ship


Gap is on sale NOW for the latest summer styles at up to 50% off online and in-store. That includes looks for men, women, kids and baby. It's a perfect time to stock up for warm weather. Click here to find all your summer favorites at special prices and enjoy free shipping on purchases of $100 or more. If you are a GapCard customer, you'll get free shipping for order $50 or more. For other Gap deals in myJaco, visit here.
Alternatively, there are other apparel sales in myJaco for you to shop around. To name a few, we have up to 50% Off Summer Sale at Eddie Bauer, Semi-Annual Intimate Sale at Catherines, Semi-Annual Sale at Elisabeth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about pet fish. I have a website about pet fish which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic